Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ribs in the Oven

I wanted to continue using up all the meat in our deep freezer, so next in line were a couple pounds of country style pork ribs. Perhaps it is not an original concoction, but a variation on delicious rib cooking.

What you need to make them awesome like I did:
2-3 lbs country style pork ribs
.25-.5 cups BBQ sauce
Can of lager
Garlic to taste (minced or powder)
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 325 F. Add ribs to a roasting pan, spreading on BBQ sauce and seasonings. Pour lager on ribs, and place lid on pan. Bake for an hour, then turn the oven temp down to 250 F for two additional hours. I happened to have a can of Yuengling in the fridge, so I figured it was as good as any, if not very tasty on it's own. ;)
Ribs were successful- I will be making them again this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment